It’s that time again! Before Santa fills his sleigh and checks his list twice, children in the Stonelake Community will have a chance to tell the man in red what they want this holiday season.
Santa has his calendar marked for Saturday, December 8th and set his Reindeer GPS to the Stonelake Clubhouse! He can’t wait to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones, too. Come happy and hungry to join your Neighbors for a delicious pancake breakfast and take pictures with old St. Nick (don’t forget your cameras)!
Breakfast will include pancakes (with all the toppings: butter, syrup, chocolate chips and whipped cream), eggs, sausage, bacon, diced hash browns, fruit salad, juice, milk, and coffee.
Sign-ups for this event will begin on November 16th and will close by Noon on December 7th or when we reach maximum capacity, whichever comes first. Space is limited and will fill up quickly, so don’t put off making your family’s reservation. You will need to make your reservation in person at the Clubhouse as a small fee of just $5 per Stonelake Member, $7 for all Non-Members, and will be due at the time of sign-up. Payments must be made in cash or check only – we cannot accept debit/credit cards.
The available seating times are:
- 8:00 AM
- 9:00 AM
- 10:00 AM
- 11:00 AM
Interested in volunteer hours? Contact the Management office (916-714-9511) for availability on volunteer spots!
In celebration of the upcoming season, the Clubhouse Facilities will be closed on the following days:
- Wednesday, November 21: Clubhouse closes at 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 22: Clubhouse closed all day
- Friday, November 23: Member Door Access begins at 7:00 a.m.
- Monday, December 24: Clubhouse closes at 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 25: Clubhouse closed all day
- Monday, December 31: Clubhouse closes at 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 1: Clubhouse closed all day
Click here for the results of the election.
During the Tuesday, February 13th Board meeting the Board of Directors voted to adopt the new guest policy effective immediately.
- Members Only Days – Mondays and Fridays
- 3 Guests per Household
- Additional 3 Guests allowed at $4 each
- Total 6 Guests per Household
Exceptions to the Members Only Days
- Holidays that fall on a Mondays
- Private rentals on Fridays
- Calendared community classes
If you have any questions about the new policy, please contact Management.
During the October 10, 2017 Executive Session meeting, the Board met with three patrol vendors. Following their meeting with each vendor, the Board determined to continue on with Stonegate Protection for a one year term. They also approved an additional 16 hours of weekly daytime patrols. Day patrols will be 4 hours per day, 4 days a week, staggered Monday – Friday between 8:00AM-5:00PM.
If you have any questions or concerns about patrols, please be sure to contact Management so that appropriate follow up may occur.
As a reminder Stonegate can be reached by dialing 1-888-774-0035 and entering the extension, 916. You will then be prompted to say your name and will be connected via one of the following avenues:
- 9:00PM-5:00AM – Calls to the extension go directly to the officer on duty’s phone.
- 8:00AM-5:30PM – Calls to the extension go directly to Stonegate’s office. The office will then contact the daytime roving officer, if they’re on duty.
- Between Off Duty Hours of 5:00AM-8:00AM and 5:30PM-9:00PM, a voicemail may be left. The Stonegate Protection office will be notified and calls will be returned.
As always, the Elk Grove Police Department should be your first point of contact for any crimes in progress.