Oct 02., 2017 / Expired
Stonegate Protection – Day Patrols
We are pleased to announce that daytime patrols of the Community began this week! Per Board approval, Stonegate Protection will be performing 5 hour rotating day shifts between 8:00AM-5:00PM, Monday through Friday.
Stonegate has also updated their phone system in order to make the process more efficient for Residents. Previously, there were prompts directing calls to a different voicemail location. This has since been corrected in efforts to improve communication. Simply call the 1-888-774-0035 phone number, and enter the extension, 916. You will then be prompted to say your name and will be connected via one of the following avenues:
- 9:00 PM-5:00 AM – Calls to the extension go directly to the officer on duty’s phone.
- 8:00 AM-5:30 PM – Calls to the extension go directly to Stonegate’s office. The office will then contact the daytime roving officer, if they’re on duty.
- Between Off Duty Hours of 5:00 AM-8:00 AM and 5:30 PM-9:00 PM, a voicemail may be left. The Stonegate Protection office will be notified and calls will be returned.
As always, the Elk Grove Police Department should be your first point of contact for any crimes in progress.
You Can Make a Difference in Your Community – Get Involved!
Stonelake Community currently has two open positions on the Safety Awareness Committee, and one open position on the Architectural Control Committee.
- The Safety Awareness Committee meets the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 PM.
- The Architectural Control Committee meets the first Tuesday of every month at 5:30 PM.
If you are interested in applying for one or both of these Committees, please contact Management at 916-714-9511.